Vienna Historical Society
November 27, 2012, 6:30 pm
Board of Directors Meeting
Present: Christine Novicky, Phil Pegg, Pam Klinger
Absent: Natalie Novicky, Donna Schieffer, Shirley Wajda, Lance Klinger, Dallas Woodall, Pam Clower
· Quorum not met for Board Meeting
Vienna Historical Society Members Meeting-November 27, 2012, 7 pm
· 12 members were in attendance
· Society President Christine Novicky presented the Society's 2012 annual report.
o Dues are due at January 2013 meeting.
o Future events for 2013 which included the Wine Tasting event, archives project, historical marker application, and visiting the High School to talk to students.
· The membership voted for Board Members. Election results by paper ballot:
o Dylan Anders (term to end 2014)
o Norma Brink (term to end 2015
o Pam Klinger (term to end 2015)
o Shirley Wajda (term to end 2015)
· A majority vote YES for an amendment for the Society's Code of Regulations (By-Laws) that reads:
o Honorary 1 Year Membership - Membership that is awarded to a member or non-member for one calendar year. The recipient is chosen by majority vote by the Board of Directors for his/her contributions to the Vienna Historical Society.
o Honorary Lifetime Membership - Member that is awarded a lifetime membership to the Vienna Historical Society. The recipient is chosen by majority vote by the Board of Directors for his/her significant contributions to the Vienna Historical Society or in the community.