Vienna Historical Society
May 29, 2012, 7 pm
Present: Christine Novicky, Natalie Novicky, Dallas Woodall, Pam Klinger, Pam Clower, Shirley Wajda, Phil Pegg. Absent: Donna Schieffer and Lance Klinger.
Agenda and discussions:
1. Approval of minutes from April 24, 2012. Motion:Pam Clower. Second: Phil Pegg.
Submitted by Pam Klinger, Secretary
⁃-Addendum to minutes from April that Rick Davis donated materials from the Youngstown Warren Regional Airport.
2. Dallas gave Treasurer's Report.
3. September 25, 2012-Brookfield tour of Green.
4. Cemetery Walk: women’s crafts - Oct 6 & 7.
5. Home Day: Gazebo-maps, Lauren Worona: tour of cemetery.
6. Define patron under membership: Patron-$100.00, Lifetime Patron-$500.00, or gift-tax deduction. Motion on Gift Membership: Shirley Wajda. Second: Natalie Novicky.
7. Adopt a veteran.
8. The drafts of the Historical Markers were discussed
9. Christine Novicky made a donation of $1000.00 for the Township Green Marker.
10. We will have food at the Cemetery Preservation Days this summer to help with attendance.
11. Shirley Wajda reported on Viennapedia. It received a thousand hits in five minutes.