Vienna Historical Society
March 27, 2012, 7 pm
Present: Christine Novicky, Natalie Novicky, Dallas Woodall, Pam Klinger, Pamela Clower, Shirley Wajda, Phil Pegg, Lance Klinger. Absent: Donna Schieffer.
Agenda and discussions:
1. Approval of minutes from February 2012. Motion-Phil Pegg second-Natalie Novicky.
2. Shirley Wajda suggested for April’s meeting we have a show and tell and storytelling. The 1940 Census is open to the public April 2nd at midnight.
3. Shirley Wajda suggested we take a field trip to Brookfield in September for a tour of their Green.
4. Shirley Wajda and Christine Novicky will meet with Mike Miller to recruit help with Viennapedia.
5. Suzette Little from Howland Historical is requesting any information and pictures of the Tornado from the 1940’s.
6. Home Day date is set for August 25, 2012.
7. Cemetery Walk dates are set for October 6-7, 2012.
8. Cemetery Preservation dates are June 16, July 14, August 11, 2012.
9. Shirley Wajda is checking on Ohio Markers.
Submitted by Pam Klinger, Secretary